Last Updated: January 23, 2019
Welcome to uhlf.global.
At United Holy Land Fund we understand that your decision to support us is what allows us to continue to be ‘Here for Every Palestinian’ at times of need, as we have been doing for over 50 years. This is why we believe in being transparent about why we need your personal details when you support us and how they will be used.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.uhlf.global.
By using the Services, you agree to the Policies; and if you are using the Services on behalf of a business entity, then you agree to the Policies on behalf of yourself and such entity. If you do not agree with the Policies, then do not use the Services. You may not use the Services: if you are under 13; if we have restricted or terminated your use of the Services; or if your use of the Services will violate another contract.
We may amend the Policies or any part thereof at any time by providing advanced notice to you on the website or through another communication channel. Your continued use after we provide the notice constitutes consent to the amendment(s) by you and your business entity, if applicable. If you do not agree to the amendment(s), then do not continue using the Services.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
United Holy Land Fund (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We understand that your privacy is Important. When you give us your personal details – for example when you give a donation, sign a petition, sign up to receive email updates, support any of our schemes or register for any of our events – you may receive follow up information from us directly relevant to this activity, including how your donation is helping.
For the purposes of GDPR the Data Controller is: United Holy Land Fund, 6000 79th St Suite 200, Burbank, IL 60459 USA
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website www.uhlf.global (our website) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use a secure part of our website, subscribe to any of our updates or newsletters, search for a service, make an enquiry, request further information, make a donation on our website, engage us to provide assistance or services, during the course of a legal matter, participate in social media functions on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey, register for an event and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, position, company, contact details (such as address, e-mail address and phone number, DOB), your personal preferences, choices and requirements specific to particular requests or services, financial and credit card information.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our client service number.
- This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, accountants, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Administrator | United Holy Land Fund
6000 79th St., Suite 200 Burbank, IL 60459 USA
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website currently uses one type of web analytics services:
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which (as discussed above) are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
You can always opt-out of Google Analytics cookies by Google’s opt-out tool.
Who we share your data with
We may share your Personal Data for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice with:
- With a member of our group
- With partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors
- Credit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers, Payments by Check or Money Order and Online Financial Transactions. United Holy Land Fund hires third parties to provide credit card, bank, payment and information processing services and order fulfillment services. If you choose to make an application for employment, make a donation online, by phone, through the mail or by other means, or make a purchase from our site we will share your personal information with our processing service providers.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site
- Trusted third-party companies and individuals
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information