United Holy Land Fund Inc. (“UHLF”) values each of its donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donors’ contact and financial information. All online and offline donor transactions with UHLF are covered by this policy and are conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized UHLF employees.
What We Collect
UHLF collects the following personal information from our donors: donor name, acknowledgement name, amount donated, address, telephone number, and email address.
How We Use Donor Information
Donor information is used for internal purposes only. UHLF does not sell or lease donor information. Donor information will only be used by UHLF’s staff to:
- Distribute receipts for donations;
- Thank donors for their contribution;
- Inform donors about current and upcoming activities, including additional opportunities to support UHLF;
- Track and analyze donor data;
- Comply with current rules and regulations governing IRC 501(c)(3) financial reporting; and
- Comply with any reporting requirements related to specific grants or contributions.
Donor’s Bill of Rights
- To be informed of UHLF’s mission, of the way UHLF intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for its intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on UHLF’s Board of Directors and to expect the Board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to UHLF’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used by UHLF for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition of all contributions to UHLF.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To be assured that their contact information will not be used if so chosen by the donor.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.